It is our, Enchanted Castle Press and C. E. Page’s, policy to respect your privacy regarding any information
that may be collected from you or which you may provide to through various forms on this website (https://www.cepageauthor.com), in the circumstances set out below.
use, communicate, disclose, safeguard and otherwise make use of your personally identifiable
information (“Personal Data”).
We will only collect and use your Personal Data where:
- We have lawful grounds to do so, including to comply with our legal obligations;
- We are performing a contract with you for our services; and
- We have legitimate interests in using your Personal Data and your interests and fundamental
rights do not override those interests.
For the purposes of the EU General Data Protection Regulation ((EU) 2016/679) (“GDPR”), we,
Enchanted Castle Press and Author C. E. Page, are the “data controller”. If you have any questions about
this policy or about how we use your Personal Data, please contact us via the contact details at
the end of this policy.
This policy is effective as of May 31, 2022. We review these privacy practices on an ongoing basis, and
ensure you are familiar with its current content.
1) Personal Data collected via the website www.cepageauthor.com (the “Website”)
Personal Data that you provide:
We only collect Personal Data where you choose to interact with the Website in the
- When you sign up for my mailing list, we collect your email address and first name.
- When you enquire about our author services, we collect your email address and first name along with details relevant to your enquiry such as project length, title of work, and genre of work.
You can choose to have your computer notify you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies in your browser settings. Look at your individual browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and personalized may not function properly.
2) Use of your Personal Data
We will only use your Personal Data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we use your Personal Data to:
- process and manage your use of this website;
- respond to your questions, comments and requests;
- where you have opted-in to receive marketing from us, deliver communications that are relevant to your preferences / may be of interest to you; improve our services and Website through analysis of information.
Unsubscribe / OPT-Out:
3) Sharing of your Personal Data
We take your privacy seriously and will not share your Personal Data with others, except as
permitted by applicable law or as set out below:
We share Personal Data as necessary with third parties who provide services or functions on our
behalf and who require the information to provide those specific services to us. These third
parties may include social media advertising platforms such as Facebook and Google Adwords
for the purpose of custom audience generation and the development of targeting criteria for
other audiences. Please note that we have appropriate data privacy safeguards in place with
third parties with whom we share Personal Data as described above and who are providing
services or functions on our behalf.
4) Keeping your Personal Data secure
We have implemented security policies and technical measures to safeguard the Personal Data
we collect. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards that comply with
applicable law, including the GDPR, to safeguard Personal Data from accidental loss,
destruction or damage and unauthorised access, use and disclosure.
In event of a breach of data security:
In compliance with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur: We will notify you via email within 7 business days.
We agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law.
5) Retention periods for use of your Personal Data
We will use and store your Personal Data only for as long as necessary, bearing in mind the uses
you. We review the Personal Data we hold at regular intervals and delete permanently or
anonymise any Personal Data which is no longer necessary
This Website and our services are aimed at adults, and we do not knowingly collect any
Personal Data relating to children aged under 15 years old. If you are under the age of 15,
please do not provide us with any of your Personal Data, including your email address.
7) Access to and control over your Personal Data
You have legal rights under applicable law in relation to your Personal Data. You can ask the
- see what Personal Data we hold about you (if any), including why the date is being held and who
it could be disclosed to;
- ask us to change/correct your Personal Data;
- ask us to delete your Personal Data;
- object to the processing of your Personal Data;
- ask us to restrict the processing of your Personal Data;
- withdraw any consents you have given to the processing of your Personal Data; and
- express any concerns you have about third parties’ use of your Personal Data.
8) Change of purpose
We will only use your Personal Data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we
reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible
with the original purpose. If you wish to have an explanation as to how the processing for
the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please contact us.
If we need to use your Personal Data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and
explain the legal basis which allows us to do so
9) Contact Us
Our full details are:
Author – C. E. Page
Publisher – Enchanted Castle Press
Website – https://www.cepageauthor.com
Email – email@example.com
Postal Address – PO Box 60, Maitland North, NSW 2320, Australia.